|Kenny Mayne & Brad Daugherty|
Fast Cars & Superstars: The Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race was a short lived series where NASCAR drivers taught celebrities how to race stock cars; then the stars compete against each other.
Twelve celebrities would pair up with the Gillette Young Guns, six talented racers, in order to learn the tricks of the trade in order to win on the track. Each episode, the celebrities would train with their partner leading up to the final episode where the celebrities will race for first all while being coached from the pit by their "Young Guns" partner.
The twelve contestants all of whom have appeared on the series were:
- Krista Allen (Days of our Lives)
- John Cena (WWE wrestler)
- Bill Cowher (Former Super Bowl Champion)
- John Elway (Former NFL quarterback)
- Tony Hawk (Professional skateboarder)
- Laird Hamilton (Surfer)
- Jewel (Singer)
- Ty Murray (Rodeo Champion)
- Gabrielle Reece (Professional volleyball player)
- John Salley (Retired NBA player)
- William Shatner (Star Trek, Boston Legal)
- Serena Williams (Olympic gold medalist Tennis Player)