Season 18 (October 22~November 2, 2001, #16)
|QF #1||October 22, 2001||Babu Srinivasan||$11,500||Mark Eckard||$12,500||Rick Knutsen||$7,599||#|
|QF #2||October 23, 2001||Larry Cloud||$2,000||Andrew Garen||$900||Pam Mueller||$6,399||#|
|QF #3||October 24, 2001||Michael Arnone||$0
|Michelle Clum||$1,599||Ryan Moore||$6,000||#|
|QF #4||October 25, 2001||Doug Lach||$0
|Bob Fleenor||$2||Brad Rutter||$18,000 (↑)||#|
|QF #5||October 26, 2001||Tad Carithers||$4,900||Lan Djang||$2,400||Kevin Keach||$0
|SF #1||October 29, 2001||Babu Srinivasan||$20,400||Ryan Moore||$1,299||Tad Carithers||$20,500||#|
|SF #2||October 30, 2001||Rick Knutsen||$10,300 (↑)||Pam Mueller||$713||Lan Djang||$7,140||#|
|SF #3||October 31, 2001||Brad Rutter||$17,001||Mark Eckard||$6,100||Larry Cloud||$4,800||#|
|Final||November 1, 2001||Tad Carithers||$1,300||Brad Rutter||$2,500||Rick Knutsen||$3,000||#|
|November 2, 2001||$6,800||$17,101||$4,699||#|
- All participants are 5-time champions for last time until S34.
- Last ToC before the clue values are doubled.
Season 19 (May 5~16, 2003, #17)
|QF #1||May 5, 2003||Brian Weikle||$22,200 (↑)||Ben Tritle||$0
|QF #2||May 6, 2003||Max Levaren||$0
|Trevor Norris||$18,000||Mark Dawson||$16,799||#|
|QF #3||May 7, 2003||Jill Bunzendahl Chimka||$14,400||Travis Troyer||$2,599||Mark Lee||$0
|QF #4||May 8, 2003||Jason McCune||-$2,000||Mark Brown||$19,205 (↑)||Jackie Harrison||$0
|QF #5||May 9, 2003||Eric Floyd||$0
|Alan Bailey||$20,400 (↑)||Kyle Hale||$0
|SF #1||May 12, 2003||Brian Weikle||$799||Mark Brown||$101||Max Levaren||$5||#|
|SF #2||May 13, 2003||Alan Bailey||$13,000||Mark Dawson||$30,001||Jill Bunzendahl Chimka||$7,900||#|
|SF #3||May 14, 2003||Trevor Norris||$9,599||Travis Troyer||$10,300||Eric Floyd||$20,300||#|
|Final||May 15, 2003||Mark Dawson||$22,400||Eric Floyd||$7,300||Brian Weikle||$15,000||#|
|May 16, 2003||$34,400||$12,399||$41,601||#|
- Last ToC with 5-time Limit Rule in place.
- First ToC after the clue values are doubled.
- It is also the first ToC in history where the champions of three seasons participated.
- Among them, Alan and Mark D were scheduled to appear in the previous ToC, but the previous season was full of 15 players, so it was postponed to the next ToC.
- Oddly enough, during the quarterfinal this season, as many as 6 out of 11 were $0, and two didn't even make the Final Jeopardy.
- Clue values were doubled to their current amounts on November 26, 2001. Three players in the S19 ToC (Alan Bailey, Mark Dawson, and Trevor Norris) played before this doubling, and their seeding is based on their winnings being doubled.
- Brian is the last player to break the minimum guarantee in ToC .
- Starting this season, the prize money for 3rd place has risen to $25K, the prize money for runner-up is $50K, and the prize money for winning is $250K.
Season 21 (September 20~October 1, 2004, #18)
|QF #1||September 20, 2004||Arthur Gandolfi||$16,200 (↑)||Sam Ott||$0||Keith Williams||$3,500||#|
|QF #2||September 21, 2004||Tom Walsh||$12,401||Seth Alcorn||$10,600||Steve Reynolds||$10,900||#|
|QF #3||September 22, 2004||John Beck||$599||Scott Renzoni||$2,000||Vinita Kailasanath||$10,200||#|
|QF #4||September 23, 2004||Chris Miller||$4,000||Tom Baker||$20,100 (↑)||Russ Schumacher||$12,400||#|
|QF #5||September 24, 2004||Sean Ryan||$2,600||Anne Boyd||$7,599||Jim Stalley||$2,400||#|
|SF #1||September 27, 2004||Russ Schumacher||$11,799||Seth Alcorn||$6,800||Vinita Kailasanath||$3,799||#|
|SF #2||September 28, 2004||Tom Walsh||$14,701||Anne Boyd||$14,700||Chris Miller||$2,999||#|
|SF #3||September 29, 2004||Tom Baker||$0||Arthur Gandolfi||$31,400||Steve Reynolds||$7,600||#|
|Final||September 30, 2004||Arthur Gandolfi||$0||Tom Walsh||$19,700||Russ Schumacher||$9,600||#|
|October 1, 2004||$12,400||$11,800||$27,850||#|
- First ToC with Unlimited Rule in place.
- John was the last 5-time champion under the prior rule.
- It is the first ToC in which two or more 3-time champions participated.
- It is the least ToC in history with 5-time+ champions.
- Ken Jennings, Season 21's biggest winner, did not appear in this year's and the next year's Tournament of Champions because of his UToC Finals appearance.
Season 22 (May 8~19, 2006, #19)
|QF #1||May 8, 2006||Doug Dorst||$5,999||Kermin Fleming||$99||Maria Wenglinsky||$6,400||#|
|QF #2||May 9, 2006||Kevin Marshall||$16,402||David Rozenson||$6,399||Aaron Thompson||$16,401||#|
|QF #3||May 10, 2006||Kerry Breitenbach||$10,799||Jason Richards||$11,000||Vik Vaz||$26,001||#|
|QF #4||May 11, 2006||Michael Falk||$14,000||David Madden||$28,001||Bob Mesko||$14,400||#|
|QF #5||May 12, 2006||Tom Kavanaugh||$10,000||Bill MacDonald||$18,733 (↑)||Nico Martinez||$0||#|
|SF #1||May 15, 2006||Vik Vaz||$18,000||Aaron Thompson||$13,999||Bob Mesko||$1,999||#|
|SF #2||May 16, 2006||David Madden||$0||Bill MacDonald||$23,199 (↑)||Kevin Marshall||$11,000||#|
|SF #3||May 17, 2006||Michael Falk||$22,001||Jason Richards||$6,000||Maria Wenglinsky||$22,000||#|
|Final||May 18, 2006||Bill MacDonald||$0||Michael Falk||$17,400||Vik Vaz||$30,800||#|
|May 19, 2006||$399||$31,801||$0||#|
- For second time, all ToC finalists are not 5-time+ champions.
- It is a tournament in which most 3-time champions participated in ToC history.
- Kermin participated in the 2005 UToC.
- For first time, Bill and Vik is the regular-season rematch in a ToC.
- Michael and Vik are first 3-time champions in final.
- Michael Falk is first and only 3-time champion to win ToC. After S37, the condition for advancing to the ToC has been changed to 4 wins, and it remains the only case from regular game. However, starting with S38, the Second Chance Tournament created a ToC opportunity for the champions with three consecutive wins or less, so another ToC winner with 3-time champion may emerge.
- Unlike previous Tournament of Champions tournaments, the champions in the quarterfinals were not in the order of how much money they have won in their initial appearances, but rather the order of their last names. This tradition would last until S28.
- As of this year's ToC, no S21 champions who participated in the ToC made it to the finals.
- From this season, 3rd place was paid $50K and 2nd place was paid $100K, and it continues to this season.
Season 24 (November 5~16, 2007, #20)
|QF #1||November 5, 2007||Mehrun Etebari||$700||Cathy Lanctot||$4,400||Chris Mazurek||$17,999||#|
|QF #2||November 6, 2007||Celeste DiNucci||$21,800||Nick Swezey||$10,600||Craig Westphal||$26,600||#|
|QF #3||November 7, 2007||Paul Glaser||$19,599||Susan Mitchell||$12,200||Jeff Spoeri||$12,000||#|
|QF #4||November 8, 2007||Christian Haines||$24,001||Sara Terrell||-$1,000||Steve Unite||$10,000||#|
|QF #5||November 9, 2007||Cliff Galiher||$11,400||Doug Hicton||$16,400||Andrew Rostan||$3,400||#|
|SF #1||November 12, 2007||Chris Mazurek||$1,999||Doug Hicton||$7,199||Susan Mitchell||$1,700||#|
|SF #2||November 13, 2007||Christian Haines||$15,401||Celeste DiNucci||$15,401||Jeff Spoeri||$4,599||#|
|SF #3||November 14, 2007||Craig Westphal||$8,000||Paul Glaser||$9,199||Cliff Galiher||$11,601||#|
|Final||November 15, 2007||Celeste DiNucci||$20,000||Cliff Galiher||$2,800||Doug Hicton||$12,400||#|
|November 16, 2007||$2,000||$3,200||$9,199||#|
- Last ToC from Metallic Set (2002~2009).
- For the first and only time, without 6-time+ champions from ToC.
- This is the last ToC in which two or more 3-time champions participated.
- In this ToC, all participants were awarded the Jeopardy! DVD Home Game System.
- For the first time, Tiebreaker Round holds when ToC. during the second semifinal game of the Tournament of Champions, there was a two-way tie at the end of the Final Jeopardy! round. Celeste answered the tiebreaker question correctly and advanced to the finals, ultimately winning the Tournament of Champions (video).
- Doug is the last 3-time champion to make a ToC final until S36 player Emma Boettcher.
- Cliff is the last winner of another tournament to reach the final since Jeff Stewart on S11, and the last finalist from a college tournament winner to date.
- To date, Celeste is the last female ToC winner and the last wildcard semifinalist to win ToC. After her, runners-up Larissa Kelly (6x) for S25, Emma Boettcher (3x) for S36, and Jennifer Quail (8x) for S37 in the former is the best, and in the latter, Jason Zollinger (6x) for S26.
- This is the first case of two consecutive ToC winners in the same season.
- Starting from the 30th, the ToC participation qualification changed to 4 consecutive wins, making it impossible.