|51 Minds Entertainment|
The Surreal Life: Fame Games was a spin-off from the hit WB/VH1 reality show The Surreal Life, assembling ten alumni of the show's six prior seasons, who competed in a ten-week competition that took place in Las Vegas, with the winner taking home $100,000 provided by the online gaming site GoldenPalace.net.
Jordan Knight (later replaced by Troyer)
Back To RealityEdit
The celebrity contestants competed in a game show format elimination round that sees the losers, in the first three weeks of the competition, sent to the "B-List" which consisted of living in a less luxurious wing of the mansion than the rest of the housemates, who are designated as the "A-List". In the later weeks, when the teams are split evenly, they compete in team competitions where the losing team must send three members to play "Back to Reality" to eliminate one person from the competition entirely.
- The show featured a theme song titled "I wanna Be Famous", recorded by cast member C.C. DeVille from his solo album Samantha 7.
- In episode 1, Jordan Knight went home due to personal problems and he was replaced by Verne Troyer.
- In episode 6, the A-List and B-List teams were no longer used and it became an individual competition.
- In episode 7, the Fame Gamers who were in the bottom three are not sent "Back to Reality"; instead, the person with the fewest points was instantly eliminated.
- Host Robin Leach is best known for hosting the long-running 1984-1995 syndicated TV series Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
- In 2003, Robin Leach appeared as a contestant in Season 1 on the original ABC version of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.