Hi, welcome to Game Shows Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Beer Money (NY) page.
Thank you for all your contributions. In light of this, I'm going to make you an administrator, which will hopefully make maintaining this wiki much easier. Let me know if you have any questions, and keep up the good work! RJaguar3 00:17, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Just a heads-up, main page ads are being turned on for this wiki. Because of this, I've made a change to the main page in order to avoid a placement conflict between the content and the adspace. Without this change, the ad would display on top of the current content, blocking it from users. Obviously, you are welcome to make further adjustments as you see fit - this is just a "quick-fix" to avoid a visual conflict. Please feel free to contact me on my talk page if you have any questions, comments, or issues.
- http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/SCOTIMUS76/siggy3.png (profile)•(talk)•(email) 11:53, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
TEN YEARS![edit source]
CodMar93 & 126.96.36.199[edit source]
This clown keeps adding inappropriate information & pictures, which talks about a certain contestant on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? named Becky Doherty. Incidentally, he's also been messing with the Jeopardy Sets page. He must be stopped!
NOTE: The user and the IP number has got to be the same person.
Messing Around with KingWorld and other things[edit source]
There's also been some messing around with pages: King World, Wheel of Fortune (2) & CBS Television Distribution. Can you protect these pages please?--William Henry Sydnor Jr. (talk) 22:41, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
Where Are You?![edit source]
I already told you on William's page, but I'm telling you again on your own page. This is how to give someone admin rights:
- Go to his "User Contributions" page.
- On the "User Contributions" page, click on "user rights management".
- Under "user rights management", check the "administrator" box.
- Or maybe even me, or heck, why not Daniel? He's got admin experience (over at the Wheel wiki). Gameshowguy2000 (talk) 14:50, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, good point. Uh, John, did you see my latest blog about another idiot father leaving his son to dangle over a balcony so that the father could play Pokémon Go?—Brandon Devers (talk) 14:53, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
- I see you got admin rights, as did William. The powers that be decided to give me some as well. I still think Daniel and Bryce should have some as well (given their admin history at the Wheel wiki). What do you think? Gameshowguy2000 (talk) 23:29, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
Vandalism in Jeopardy! History Wiki[edit source]
There is a random user who has been vandalizing the Jeopardy! Timeline (syndicated version) page. Here is the link: http://jeopardyhistory.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52 I'd block the user myself, but I'm not the admin for Jeopardy! History Wiki and I need some help to put a stop to it. Positive1 (talk) 05:28, December 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Try the Adoption:Requests page. For me, that's the only way to take charge of this site as the founder is totally inactive. Here is the link: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Requests
Neubauer, this is PowerRanger200. Can you please fill out Lego Masters/Episode Guide, the people deserve to know the information about the team builds.184.108.40.206 00:07, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
Image deletions[edit source]
Can you please delete these images for me? Thank you. I was asked by a couple of people to do so.
Press Your Luck (January 11, 1986).jpg
Whew! (August 23, 1979).jpg
Celebrity Whew! (January 04, 1980).jpg
The New Hollywood Squares (November 16, 1986).jpg
Bullseye (November 29, 1980).jpg
Caesars Challenge (September 07, 1993).jpg
Wheel of Fortune (April 11, 1984).jpg
Whew! (August 24, 1979).png
Scrabble (March 09, 1993).png
Play the Percentages (June 04, 1980).png
Dream House (May 14, 1984).jpgVnisanian2001 (talk) 20:15, 24 March 2021 (UTC)