- 1 Welcome
- 2 Other Supermarket Sweep bonus pictures..
- 3 Fruit Fantasy photos
- 4 For Season 10 Jeopardy! images....
- 5 Oh, I forgot...
- 6 Troll Blocked
- 7 Other Big Sweep Snapshots
- 8 Jeopardy! & Wheel of Fortune
- 9 Millionaire
- 10 TK-999
- 11 Owner
- 12 No More CGI Pictures
- 13 Happy Holidays
- 14 Pink Super Jeopardy! cards
- 15 100 Points
- 16 Season 1 Jeopardy Font?
- 17 $ale Thoughts
- 18 Press Your Luck Stage Show
- 19 Cracker Jackpot sign
- 20 Super Jeopardy! game board snapshots
- 21 Cash Cab: After Dark logo snapshot
- 22 My Artwork from Buy a Vowel Boards...
- 23 Found another Super Jeopardy! BG color...
- 24 Top Card Card Pictures
- 25 Password Wiki
- 26 Full Episodes of GREED
- 27 Admin rights on Company Bumpers
- 28 I'm afraid you were tricked by a banned user into doing their bidding
- 29 Admin
- 30 Cash Explosion Spotlight Pictures Bonus Stuff
Hi, welcome to Game Shows Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Debt round 1 board.jpg page.
Other Supermarket Sweep bonus pictures..[edit source]
Since we have the episode link with the Sweep Swipe (as well as the photos), we should add some photos for the Magazine Display as well.
Also, I think we should add photos for all the other bonuses as well (i.e. Bonus Specials, Shopping List, Fruit Fantasy, Cracker Jackpot/Jolly Time is Money, Laundry Detergent, etc.). In fact, I found another instance of the Super Sandwich that should help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8kck7dKkI
That is all. Gameshowguy2000 00:57, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Fruit Fantasy photos[edit source]
Thanks, Guy. The CoolWikiDude.
For Season 10 Jeopardy! images....[edit source]
They used a bumper card where the background was a sky with clouds (You can search YouTube for any 1993-1994 episodes). The 10th Anniversary bumper I believe was only used during the first few weeks, but my memory at this point is bleak. Gameshowguy2000 17:04, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
P.S. Did you get my message about pictures of the Fruit Fantasy for the Supermarket Sweep page?
Yes Guy, I got your message. TheCoolWikiDude.
Oh, I forgot...[edit source]
The episode with the Cake is also the one with the Instant Coupon Machines, so we'll need photos for those, too. Gameshowguy2000 01:07, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
I'm on it Guy. TheCoolWikiDude.
Troll Blocked[edit source]
I blocked this troll's IP thanks to your message. Unfortunately, trolls can easily begin their malicious work by going to a library, Internet Cafe or college. If any other trolls pop up, let me know. I had this problem before when this wiki started.
Other Big Sweep Snapshots[edit source]
OK. What I need for the Supermarket Sweep Page is Big Box of Gain, The Supermarket Sweep Shopping List, Breakfast Break (both versions), Balloon Pop, & Market Madness. Give me a buzz if you do.TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 00:06, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
P.S. I'm going to bed now. Good Night.
Jeopardy! & Wheel of Fortune[edit source]
Hello, sir. How are you? I haven’t seen any more trouble from Dinobot281 since, but who’s to say he could strike again? I see that Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune are two of your favorite game shows. They are two of my favorites, too, and I bought the twin pack for the Nintendo Wii. I have not lost one match on Jeopardy! However, I have not yet opened up Wheel. I am just waiting for the right time. Do you have a Wii, and if so, do you have either Jeopardy! or Wheel of Fortune? In the meantime, I will keep monitoring Dinobot281 and his activity. If he strikes again, we know what to do. Take care.—Brandon Devers 22:34, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hi dude, I do have a Wii & Yes I have Jeopardy!.TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 22:58, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Dinobot281 just won’t quit, will he, Chief? He added another picture to WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? However, William (Kingofgameshows800) removed it; I added it to a good page, Meredith Vieira, which I created.
Good evening, Chief. I have been especially busy, but not on this wiki. The Carly Rae Jepsen Wiki took more big hits today. TK-999 of the Vandalism & Spam Task Force blocked the offending antagonists. I bring up TK-999 because he can help us in case Neubauer is unable. Should we encounter anyone like Andressguy (and were we given hell by Andressguy!) we can contact TK-999 on vstf.wikia.com. He’ll block the offenders we report to him.—Brandon Devers 22:48, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
Got it!TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 18:29, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
Reporting for duty, Chief. I am officially the owner of the Carly Rae Jepsen Wiki. My first order of business (how appropriate) was undoing and blocking vandalism there. Whoever thought it would be funny to post sexually explicit content about Carly has just gotten himself banned for life. Anyway, William (Kingofgameshows800) mentioned Dinobot281 again. Did you see his last edit summary? I think he said, “Somebody get Dinobot281 outta here!” We need to, but TK-999 cannot help us with that as it is not vandalism. Neubauer is our last hope. Take care.—Brandon Devers 17:46, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
What do you mean?TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 10:43, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
I mean that Neubauer is our last hope in getting Dinobot281 to cease and desist his reign of terror. William said that the pictures that Dinobot281 uploads are not vandalism. As such, that cannot be reported to the VSTF.—Brandon Devers 11:30, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Well do something!!!!!!TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 18:01, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Besides undoing his edits, there is not much else that we CAN do, considering that Neubauer has not answered our calls for help. However, as I am the boss on the Carly Rae Jepsen Wiki, I made that off-limits to Dinobot281.—Brandon Devers 21:42, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
No More CGI Pictures[edit source]
I'm sorry to break this to you, but we can't upload anymore CGI picture should they be the ones created Tnpir4002. Nothing personal, he just doesn't want us to use his pictures for any article. Okay?--William Henry Sydnor Jr. (talk) 23:59, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
Unless we use other CGI Images not by Tnpir4002.TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 13:46, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Holidays[edit source]
Happy Holidays, Chief. Hoping you and your family have the merriest of Christmases.—Brandon Devers 15:09, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
I hope you and your family have the same thing.TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 15:10, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you, sir. Be sure to check out the special holiday videos that I posted on the home page @ password-plus.com. Two of them are from PASSWORD PLUS. The other two are from PRESS YOUR LUCK. The password is MERRY...as in MERRY CHRISTMAS!—Brandon Devers 15:19, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
Pink Super Jeopardy! cards[edit source]
Good question, Guy. Anyone know?184.108.40.206 11:17, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
100 Points[edit source]
Wow! 100 Points TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 13:46, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Well done, Chief. We still have a way to go to catch William. He’s #1 on the Wiki. However, I got a boost when I got the Wiki Hero badge for 250 points.—Brandon Devers 14:04, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Season 1 Jeopardy Font?[edit source]
I have a question. What is the font you used for "Double" and "Final" on the Double Jeopardy and Final Jeopardy bumper cards?
I have no clue. TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 11:25, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
$ale Thoughts[edit source]
Reporting for duty, Chief. What are your thoughts on GSN finally getting the rights to $ALE OF THE CENTURY? (Now we just need GSN to get the rights to SCRABBLE!) When I checked the Wikipedia article, I read that most of the NBC run did not exist. I thought NBC ceased its wiping practices in 1980.—Brandon Devers 19:02, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
I DON'T KNOW! :( TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 21:17, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Press Your Luck Stage Show[edit source]
King, I saw it on lottery tickets in my state. TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 17:37, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Cracker Jackpot sign[edit source]
Mission accomplished, Guy! TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 18:05, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Super Jeopardy! game board snapshots[edit source]
I'm thinking for the Jeopardy!/Sets page, the Super Jeopardy! section needs snapshots of the game board (with the values for both rounds). Here are some videos to help:
Cash Cab: After Dark logo snapshot[edit source]
My Artwork from Buy a Vowel Boards...[edit source]
Hello... I've noticed that you are reposting several pieces of my artwork that I have posted on buyavowel.boards.net, not just from me, but from other talented WOF fan artists like germanname and wheelgenius, as well as other BAV members. I don't mind if other people use my work, but you are not giving me credit for my work, yet it's this site that shows up on Google results showing my work rather than BAV, and people are giving credit to you rather than me. Could you please be sure to credit me on any and all artworks that were created by me? Otherwise, I will have to watermark any future work I post on BAV, and I really don't want to have to do that because I know so many game show fans enjoy my creations.
Found another Super Jeopardy! BG color...[edit source]
And, I believe it's gold:
Top Card Card Pictures[edit source]
Password Wiki[edit source]
Hello, Chief. I know I waited quite some time to tell you, but I created the Password Wiki: password.wikia.com. You are more than welcome to contribute there. Take care.—Brandon Devers 21:16, December 1, 2015 (UTC)
UPDATE: The Password Wiki will remain, but password-plus.com ran its course. I saw it coming a few years ago. Except for the holidays, updates seemed to dry up.—Brandon Devers 23:37, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
Full Episodes of GREED[edit source]
do you have any full episodes of greed?
NO!TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 16:10, November 22, 2017 (UTC)
Admin rights on Company Bumpers[edit source]
Why don't you ask someone on the Company Bumpers Wiki for admin right so you can block StoneKnightMan and GethN7 over there and take care of those little kid vandals? The site is being mismanaged and they're damaging it, plus TPercival and Rodney are too wishy washy to take care of them. K7456765 (talk) 22:49, April 21, 2018 (UTC)
I'm afraid you were tricked by a banned user into doing their bidding[edit source]
Here, you were asked to ban two users under the premise they were troublemakers. In truth they are the real troublemaker, and they wanted me banned out of spite and StoneKnightMan for the same reason, and unfortunately suborned you unwittingly into doing so. I hold no grudge over this, you would not be the first person Nate Spidgewood has lied to for such reasons, but I would ask you undo the bans and be wary of future attempts by Nate to trick you into similar acts. GethN7 (talk) 23:54, April 21, 2018 (UTC)
You saved me! Thank you! TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 12:12, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
What’s up, Chief? Hope you are well. Listen, I decided to make you an admin and bureaucrat on the Password Wiki. I know you haven’t contributed there, but feel free. I think of you as a good friend and someone whom I can trust. Take care.—Brandon Devers (talk) 14:31, May 29, 2018 (UTC)
OK! Go for it! TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 15:42, May 29, 2018 (UTC)
Cash Explosion Spotlight Pictures Bonus Stuff[edit source]
If you are going to notice, I am limiting the bonus pictures in the Cash Explosion Spotlight gallery only to Cash Explosion, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Rolling Cash 5, Classic Lotto, Mega Millions, PowerBall, EZ Play, and Keno. WIlly Wonka's game is on the board but I made a custom board to not let Fandom know about this. TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 12:47, June 13, 2018 (UTC)
TheCoolWikiDude, are there more company bumpers around here somewhere that you can put on for Company Bumpers Wiki:
- Baby Einstein Toy Chest bumper (only on the end of every Baby Einstein VHS tapes and DVDs by Walt Disney) - In which the bumper first shows the Baby Einstein logo (sometimes read "Baby (Historical Person's name)") with the words "Toy Chest" underneath it. After the few seconds, it then shows the toys that appear in the said Baby Einstein videos. After the last toy was shown, it shows bumper's title again. The music used in the bumper was a redention of "The Blue Danube" from Baby Van Gogh. The FX/SFX used for this bumper was, as it starts showing the first toy, the bumper page turns, then it fades from one toy to another. After it shows the last toy, it then page turns back to the title. The category of the bumper is: Miscellaneus bumpers.
- Pokemon "Professor Oak" film Introduction bumper (only on the beginning of the 2000 VHS tape of Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back) - In which the bumper shows Professor Oak (voiced by James Carter Cathcart) saying hello to viewers, then Oak pulls the lever, in which turns on his computer. While Oak tells the viewers to first watch the first Pikachu short film, Pikachu's Vacation, then Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back, the computer shows the opening title sequences from the said films. Then, cut to Oak, but this time with his Alakazam. After Oak says "Isn't it right, Alakazam.", the Alakazam uses psychic to remove all of Oak's clothes, leaving only his underwear. Oak suddenly notices his clothes are gone, except his underwear, and reminds the viewers to watch the film. The bumper's music/sounds/voiceovers was the Instrumental version of the Pokemon song, "Kanto Pokerap" along with Oak's dialogue, the Alakazam noise, and the few sound effects used for the Pokemon anime. The FX/SFX used for this bumper was traditional animation by The Pokemon Company. The Editors' note in this bumper is: The "Origin of Mewtwo" segment plays between Pikachu's Vacation and Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back as Oak's speech in this bumper is misleading. The category of the bumper is: Miscellaneus bumpers. It was shown right after the Warner Bros. Modified Screen.
- Introduction with Elmo and Bug (only on the 1999 copies of The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland) - In which the bumper shows Elmo (puppeteered by Kevin Clash) and Bug (puppeteered by Joseph Mazzarino) talking to the viewers about when the film was going to start. Then when Elmo and Bug say "Let's go!" they walk towards the viewers, in which Elmo's mouth zooms to black as the bumper ends. The bumper's music/sound/voiceover is none, along some dialogue. The FX/SFX to use in this bumper is completely live action. The Editor's note in this bumper was: Elmo's voice is irritating. Also, Elmo going towards the viewers can startle some. The category of the bumper is: Miscellaneus bumpers. It was shown right after the Surround Sound logo.
Well that's it, can you please look them up on YouTube for the following videos:
- Baby Einstein Toy Chest
- Opening to Pokemon: The First Movie 1999 VHS
- Opening to Elmo in Grouchland 1999 VHS
Like I said, I am NOT the head administrator of The Company Bumpers Wikia. You'll have to talk to the head administrator of that wiki about what the stuff you told me about. TheCoolWikiDude (talk) 10:27, September 11, 2020 (UTC)