|Mark Goodson, Arlene Francis & John Charles Daly|
What's My Line? at 25 was a 90-minute special celebrating the show's 25th anniversary at the time.
Just prior to the demise of the syndicated version in September 1975, the special was presented as part of ABC's Wide World of Entertainment late-night package that aired at 11:30 PM ET weeknights at the time, which also included among other shows, concert specials from Dick Clark, reruns of The Movie of the Week, and The Dick Cavett Show.
The special consisted primarily of clips from the original 1950-67 CBS version, with a clip from 1973 during the Arlene Francis montage segment (which was in black and white).
- The special would have been John Daly's last appearance before his untimely death 16 years later in 1991.
- The special was taped at NBC Studios 8H and 6A in New York City, New York.
- Its set consisted of three chairs (where Goodson, Francis and Daly sat) and a coffee table on a dais covered with red carpeting backed by a blue cyclorama along with its logo hanging in front of it.
- The special still exists as part of its ever growing library at The Paley Center for Media in New York.
- The special was aired only once, for its original broadcast. Years later, on December 24, 2014, the special was rebroadcast by GSN at Midnight and again by Buzzr as part of their 3rd Annual "Lost and Found" week on September 29, 2018.